Grrrrr. I am having a pity party, and you're invited, like it or not!
1. Adam is gone until Friday and I already miss him too much.
2. My back (sciatic nerve?) is on FIRE. I cleaned all day and I guess that triggered something. Just sitting here is painful.
3. My "fabulous" new camcorder software is NOT as easy as I had dreamed. I spent 2 hours on my first video, only to not be able to convert the random .ppp file extension to ANYTHING else that can be uploaded to the web. So, I burned it to DVD, which of course, did not play.
4. I have no breath! I can barely go up the stairs without panting.
5. I feel guilty for not being as much fun as I should be for Charlie. I don't think he notices, but I hope he is not bored. Today he helped me fold laundry and we watched Shrek and played with toys. Well, they can't all be days at the zoo, right?
6. This sounds silly, but I miss my mom. She is working allll the time and I wish I could see her more. It's only because of tax season, so soon we will be able to spend time together like we used to. I love you and miss you!
Now back to our regularly scheduled happiness:
1. My body hurts because there is a beautiful little girl inside it.
2. Adam will be home all weekend.
4. Tomorrow we get to play at the park with the Parks (hehe) AND eat Ethiopian with our group. Mommy and Charlie day! (PJs not included.)
5. JVC has a helpline that can possibly help me with the .ppp file from hell.