Thursday, April 24, 2008

Encouragement from Blogland

Thanks to a very thoughtful friend of mine, I read a blog post today that I totally relate to. I know I have posted my thoughts before on becoming a mom through adoption first, and birth second, but Leah said it more eloquently that I ever could have. For us, the comments have become more infrequent, but I am gearing up for more when Mallory is born. As Charlie gets older, I am going to have to be more vigilant in protecting his place as in our family as "OUR OWN" child, our "FIRSTBORN", and our "REAL SON". Please read Leah's thoughts and see her beautiful toddler and newborn combo (my hero!) HERE.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm so happy you found my SIL's blog. Leah has been a great encouragement to us, and it has been such a blessing to have Zach and Ayana in our lives. Hope all is well! God Bless!