Monday, June 30, 2008

Sad and hopeful reading...

Today has been the laziest Monday on record at the Beauchamp house, which is saying a lot. Charlie has enjoyed most of the Noggin daily lineup, thanks to mommy being totally obsessed with reading a blog I came across. Matt lost his wife only hours after thier daughter was born, and has been blogging about life with little Madeline ever since. He has tons of support and a huge following. Plus, the photos are amazing, and there's nothing that makes you appreciate the people in your life like reading about someone else's tragic loss.
Start here, and read forward:
Matt, Liz, and Madeline
Thank you, Matt, for the inspiration!

7 comments:

rebekah said...

Thanks for the link Heather. Wow. I am just so... so... sad. But I tell you what I'm going to do - take a hell of a lot more pictures so I have them, just in case. Man o man. My brain can't even go there.

Chatter said...

Wow! That's a lot to take in. I'm hooked now as well and reading between mom duties. Makes me hug the boys a lot tighter today and I'll definitely be snuggling close to hubby tonight.

Anonymous said...

I recently found them too. I live in the MN so I recognize a lot of the places he talks about, a friend of mine knew Liz a long time ago. Can't read without crying and laughing at the same time.

J-Mac said...

Ok Woman, I need for you to post some happy Charlie pictures or something. Otherwise I'm renaming this blog adayatthelifetimenetwork.com. I started reading this blog, but can only read about half a post before I start tearing up. At which point I must go read something insanely shallow and stupid to keep from blubbering. Phew, I'll try again later. Hope to see ya'll soon!

edbteach said...

Thank you so much for posting that link!

Stacy said...

I've been reading his blog for some time now totally hooked. Yikes how life changes without much warning.

Mark and Sarah said...

Wow, that is so sad and humbling. What a husband and dad. Thanks for posting the link.