Saturday, July 19, 2008
I think I am really going to have to do this!
Yesterday I went to the doctor, and I am 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced! I know it's not the biggest news on the planet, and that it could still mean 2 or 3 more weeks and even induction, but I was pretty darn excited! He also predicted that I won't make it to next weekend. I had to ask him to repeat that for me. Then I got very hot and nervous and for the next few hours was pretty freaked out. I feel good now, having some mild contractions, but nothing strong enough to get the job done. I am going back and forth between wanting it to happen NOW, and being so nervous that a few more days sounds great. The bag is packed and the house is clean, so I suppose we are finally ready. Adam goes out of town one more time on Monday, so that's stressful. I hope it happens either tomorrow or waits until Thursday!
Not knowing is driving me crazy!
Come on, people. Someone out there can predict something, right? No one has a crystal ball handy?
Okay, guessing will be fun, too!
I pick Thursday, July 24th!