These have been all over, and I'm late to the game, but here's Chuck's interview!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"don't do it"
2. What makes mom happy?
(Dang, I'm mean).
3. What makes mom sad?
"sit on Mallory"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"poopoo on Mallory's head!"
(Never happened, but he thought it was a funny thing to say...ew).
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"tickle her belly"
6. How old is your mom?
7. What is your favorite song?
"liiiike, Bob Marley"
8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do?
"playin' out in the yard"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"work downstairs with the 'lil puter and I always cry"
10. What is your favorite movie?
"Surf's Up and Ghostbusters"
11. What is your mommy's name?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"I dunno, Mom"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"get some money"
(if only it were that easy)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
(I hate peanut butter and I never eat it. haha)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"pushin' me on the big boy swings"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"pway outside, Mom"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
(At this point, I lost him to a game of 'scatter the pillows all over the living room').
19. How are you and your mom different?
"Mom, you already said that"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"hug, just hug."
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Oh, and so you know he's NOT a baby anymore: