Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CF talks...

These have been all over, and I'm late to the game, but here's Chuck's interview!


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"don't do it"

2. What makes mom happy?
"clean up"
(Dang, I'm mean).

3. What makes mom sad?
"sit on Mallory"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"poopoo on Mallory's head!"
(Never happened, but he thought it was a funny thing to say...ew).

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"tickle her belly"

6. How old is your mom?
"I dunno"

7. What is your favorite song?
"liiiike, Bob Marley"

8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do?
"playin' out in the yard"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"work downstairs with the 'lil puter and I always cry"
(Awww.)

10. What is your favorite movie?
"Surf's Up and Ghostbusters"

11. What is your mommy's name?
"Hedda"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"I dunno, Mom"

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"get some money"
(if only it were that easy)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"peanut butta"
(I hate peanut butter and I never eat it. haha)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"pushin' me on the big boy swings"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Spongebob"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"pway outside, Mom"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
(At this point, I lost him to a game of 'scatter the pillows all over the living room').

19. How are you and your mom different?
"Mom, you already said that"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"hug, just hug."

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"to work"


:)

Oh, and so you know he's NOT a baby anymore:

6 comments:

Heather O'Pry said...

I am loving Charlie's haircut. I'm going to have to interview Hunter and post our answers..so stay tuned. How cute!

Angela said...

I've never commented on your blog before, but he is such a handsome little boy. I love his big boy hair cut.

Sprout's House said...

Oh cry... such a big boy now with a big boy hair cut! They grow up too fast I tell you! He looks as handsome as ever.

cathy said...

how adorable--except he's wrong on #8. The correct answer is Facebook!

audreyh said...

Boy he got you on the computer thing. The difference between Cb and Charlie is she knows what fb is. She also knows how much Mommie is on fb. I love the interview, I can so see him answering your questions for his interview. Too cute ;o)

Rachel B. said...

How can you NOT just love those answers : )