Saturday, November 3, 2007

Deep Breaths....I can do this...

Okay, I realize that I complain A LOT about being so busy. It has been this way for months now, getting ready for baby, ready for travel, moving, working, and now moving again. I am sooooo ready to be lounging around in my living room on a weekend and thinking, hmmm, what shall we do today? Seems like we will never get there, but I know we will. I have been a SLACKA in the photo department (shame on me!) but we did get some adorable shots of our little Cookooloo on Halloween...





Charlie did pretty good, but I think he was a little bewildered by the whole thing. We only did about half an hour and then hung up the chicken suit. Can you blame him? Haha...
All is well here at home...I promise to post pics soon. We are working our butts off to get done, but it's much more fun knowing we will be here a looooong time. And yes, Jenn, I am pretty much painting the entire house turquoise...until Adam prys the roller out of my hand. ;)
I hope everyone on blogland is doing great. I feel behind on all the things I used to keep up with. I am 3 weeks behind on all 2947596 of my shows. I don't even know if Britney got her kids back yet! Haha....Whatever.
Love to all of you!!!
H

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it; I knew you could! LOL Thank you for posting pics of the cutest chicken EVER!

cathy said...

I will never forget that 5 days after we adopted our Lily, we moved 5 states away and had to paint and haul furniture and change addresses and pay bills and try to figure out where the new grocery store was, all the while having 2 young kids. I look back on that time and it is a huge blurr. I don't know how I made it through. I SOOOO wish I lived closer to you so I could grab a paint brush and help out. Someday soon this will all be behind you and you will get your Saturdays back. Hang in there. You're such a good mom!

Diane said...

The costume was great! Kids change everything, huh? Life keeps getting busier. Just remembe to breathe/

Sprout's House said...

Oh Charlie looked so cure in his costume! Good luck settling in in your new house. I can only imagine how crazy these past few months have been for you guys! Can't wait for more pic's! :)

Nicholas said...

My son wore this very costume last year!! Your blog is great! I love to stumble on new stories!