Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmasing!

I miss my quiet nights, sitting cross-legged on the couch, blogging away, but right now it's crazy here. I'm sure it's the same for you, huh?
Tomorrow we are doing our annual trip to Calloway with Adam's family. Carrie and Robby are in town, which is awesome, and my sister and her hubby are going with us this year, too. I'm sure Charlie will have a blast, and Mal will like all the pretty lights. Last year, the day we went there was the same day I found out I was pregnant with her. It really, really flew by, this one.
I hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Holidays.

11 comments:

Deirdre said...

So flipping cute! What an incredible year. Here's to a wonderful (but perhaps less eventful?) 2009!

Gracie's Mom said...

Now that is toooooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Charlie seriously has the biggest smile!! Mal is as cute as ever!

Julie said...

What a beautiful Christmas card!!!! Merry Christmas you cuties!

Jess Addison said...

Have fun with the family today!! I love the Christmas card!!

Mark and Sarah said...

LOVe your beautiful card and kiddos. Too too cute. My, what a huge year you've had--ditto what Deirdre said :)

Chatter said...

I LOVE, love, love the Christmas card. The kids look adorable together. Sounds like your trip up to MN & WI was fun. Glad you made it home safely. Merry Christmas!!

Rachel B. said...

I am totally loving the card this year...I could just eat those two up!! Love you and Adam...And Mal...And Charlie...Merry Christmas...

Catherine said...

I got my card yesterday. It is so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your card this year was awesome and I cannot wait until you have time to blog so we can hear all about Mallory's first Christmas and of course all the fun had by Charlie.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That look on Mal's face (You know which one i"m talking about) is priceless! Too cute. Love the card.

Jan